We had a Super Bowl party last night!!!
Papa, Unlce Matt, Aunt T, and Owen came over to watch the game, commercials and eat junk food!!! For some reason the kids decided it was a great time to wear costumes :)
Here are a few pictures.
Papa, Unlce Matt, Aunt T, and Owen came over to watch the game, commercials and eat junk food!!! For some reason the kids decided it was a great time to wear costumes :)
Here are a few pictures.



Also, a BIG thank you to Tiffany for helping me (ok, doing it all herself) take the wall paper down from our bedroom. I'm redoing our bedroom and was frustrated with the wall paper...
Tiff says she ENJOYS doing projects like this!?!?!? All the bedroom furniture is moved to the center of the room, now I need to get motivated to paint!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiff says she ENJOYS doing projects like this!?!?!? All the bedroom furniture is moved to the center of the room, now I need to get motivated to paint!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment