Tuesday, February 15, 2011

January - Part 2

I just realized that part 1 and part 2, do not mean first 1/2 of month and second 1/2 of month, even though that is what I intended.
Some of these are out of order, but hey I have the month documented at least!



Grant got to go to Monster Jam for the second year in a row!
Kevin bravely took both Sam and Grant.


They got "pit passes" and were able to get up close to the trucks before the show!!!


The favorite, "Grave Digger."


I think he had fun :)


We braided Brynna's hair.


We put up the tent in the living room.


We did pig tails with ISU ribbons.


We painted...


...and then ended up in the tub.
(notice the paint hand prints on the side)


And she wore a fur coat to the doctor :)



I'm getting close to caught up!!!!!!!



No comments: