Monday, February 7, 2011

Army Wives night out

I know, I am not yet caught up with January...however I'm going to post this anyway.

A group of Army wives went out to dinner on Saturday night. We at at Gino's West Glen and then ended up across the street at Blue Moon Piano Bar. We were treated well at both places, a free round of drinks at Gino's and free cover at Blue Moon.

While at Blue Moon, we saw Ed Wilson the WHO TV weather guy. I walked up and asked if he would take a picture with a group of Army wives.
So, his wife took the picture for us...and we ended up on his blog!!!

He was very nice and seemed genuine that night and his blog post brought tears to my eyes.
I think I'll make sure to watch Channel 13 from now on.




***Update, he also showed this picture on the news***


1 comment:

ej236 said...

That's awesome and his blog post also brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad you are past the halfway mark! Hopefully the rest just flies by! Ya'll are definitely in our thoughts and prayers!!