Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas Day

I'm back!!!

Here are some more pictures from Christmas Day.
Papa, Uncle Wade, Aunt Stephanie, Whitney, Uncle Matt, Aunt Tiffany, and Owen were all here for the afternoon/evening.
We somehow forgot to get a group picture, even though we do it EVERY year!?!?!?!



This was the extent of our front porch decorating. We usually have garland up too, but it didn't make it out of the tote this year. I did hang the wreaths over the lights on the house/garage.



Getting ready to cook Christmas Dinner...
barefoot and in the kitchen, at least I'm NOT pregnant!!!



Hanging out in Grant's room. Uncle Wade helped him set up his train set...then helped him keep the little ones from knocking it all down!



The finished product!
Thanks Uncle Wade.



The mirror.



My new Nativity set from my grandma...I LOVE it!!!



The tree with the yellow ribbon tied around it.
We REALLY missed you, Lee.


No comments: