I finally broke down and gave Brynna her first rice cereal last night. I just haven't been in a hurry for her to try it for some reason. Anyway, she sits on the table in her Bumbo seat while we eat dinner and she has been so interested in our food lately. She just looks at me like, come on Mom, I'm big enough for food too!!! So, I decided to let her try last night...SHE LOVED IT!
She was opening her mouth and grabbing at my hand to pull it closer to her mouth.
It was a little messy...
Grant wasn't quite as thrilled when he first tried cereal...
In fact, he cried the first few time we tried it.
Although, he probably wasn't big enough to sit in that high chair, so it was a little bit my fault too :)
Then, this morning, I left Brynna on her blanket and ran downstairs for a couple minutes,
THIS is where she was when I came back up...
She's not "crawling" but she is rolling over and over and pushing around with her feet, pulling her legs up under her, and certainly mobile!!!
She also has her first tooth SO close to poking through. I don't think it's actually broken through the skin yet, but I can see it and feel it just under her gums. It's the bottom left center tooth. Grant's first was his bottom center right one (followed a couple days later by the bottom left one) and it was at about 6.5 months.
She's growing up...FAST! We'll be out shopping for prom dresses before I know it :)




1 comment:
Brynna is certainly ahead of the curve and growing fast! I can't believe how mobile she is! And Grant looks so little at four months I forgot how tiny he was!
Post a Comment