I knew it was getting close and this evening it finally broke through (2 days before turning 5 months old)! The one right next to it is about through too!!! Even Grant has been waiting for the baby to get teeth :)
Dad got the tooth in the picture, but not the baby :) Oh well!!!
Here are some other cute pictures of Brynna in her church dress and sweater today.
Grant has not been letting me take pictures of him lately, so hopefully he'll move past this phase soon!
Not a whole lot new with us...trying to get back into a routine now that we are done traveling.
Lee decided to rearrange/reorganzie the basement today in between church and Bible study, which means I have to rearrange/reorganize my desk as well...he's almost done, me...not so much :)




1 comment:
Does Brynna do EVERYTHING early?!? Are you sure she's not six months old?!?
You are fortunate that you have an organized husband. I would love to have Lee come down for the weekend and lock him in our garage. He would either freak out or love a challenge!
Post a Comment