Poor Brynna!!! I took her to the doctor yesterday morning and sure enough, one ear is really bad and the other didn't look great. The doctor said it may be a second infection or it's possible the first one just didn't get totally cleared up. Either way, NO fun for Brynna! They put her on a stronger antibiotic this time and said we're going to have to keep an eye on her ears. I'm praying that this isn't the start of ear problems...both of my brothers had issues with their ears. She's handling it fairly well, she just has to sleep upright, in her car seat because she cries if she lays down flat. This morning I had to rock her to sleep for her nap, which I never have to do!!! Hopefully the medicine will kick in soon.
Her and Grant both have colds and she is teething...so, she is one pathetic little girl :)
Her and Grant both have colds and she is teething...so, she is one pathetic little girl :)
1 comment:
Poor baby!! I asked the doc about ear infections since Wade had them so bad and she said only 10% of the time they are hereditary, so you got that in your favor. Hope she's not an ear infection baby, no fun :(
Post a Comment