Brynna had her four month check up this morning (a little late due to us being in KY, she was four months on Aug. 22). She is doing great!!! The doctor said she has the strength and skills of a 6 month old...cool, I guess :) Her ear is looking better too, so hopefully that will no longer be an issue. She even did okay with her shots this time. I had a bottle ready, so she ate and calmed down pretty quick. She fell asleep and was happy/sleepy enough that I was able to run some errands while we were in town.
Weight: 14.12 lbs (75%)
Height: 25" (75%)
Waiting for the doctor.
Grant keeping her entertained.
I am "that" mom at the grocery store!!! Oh well, the car keeps Grant happy :)



1 comment:
Sounds like Whitney and Brynna are pretty similar, just getting ready to post her update.
Funny grocery store pic. Whatever works!!
Post a Comment