Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Care Packages for Lee

If you are planning to send a care package to Lee for Christmas (or any time) please check out his latest blog post. Many of you have been asking, so here is a good list of items to include.

http://oef2011.blogspot.com/


Don't forget about the flat rate priority boxes from the post office. Anything you can fit in the box (they have various sizes, and a special military one) for one flat rate. Also, you'll have to fill out a customs form. They look intimidating, but just follow the instructions and you'll get through it. They ask for weight of items, I leave that blank and usually the p.o. person will fill it in for me...or at least they'll fill in the total weight and you can "guesstimate" on the weight of each individual item. I pick up the boxes and custom forms ahead of time so I can pack and seal the box and have the form filled out before mailing. FYI: I don't think they really check what is inside, so do your best but don't be overly concerned about the form.

No comments: