So, last week the kids had strep throat and nasty colds. They visited the doctor on Tuesday and started on 7 days of antibiotics. So, they were feeling better by the weekend, which is why we were able to get all that trick or treating in.
Well, Thursday morning (of this week), as we were headed out the door to our co-op classes, Brynna threw up all over the carpet. She didn't act sick, didn't have a fever...but, none the less, vomit everywhere! I ran everyone into town, dropped Grant off at class, found a WONDERFUL mom to teach my class for me, drove home with Brynna, cleaned the carpet (ended up steam cleaning the entire living room, b/c once I get started I can't stop) and ran back into town to pick up Grant.
Everyone seemed fine all day and I assumed it was just a fluke thing. UNTIL, Thursday night when Grant woke up at 1:30am saying his tummy hurt. I let him come upstairs and sleep on the floor of my room...and he was up 3 different times throwing up...until about 3:00am. Then it was back to sleep and it has been like nothing happened since.
They have both been fine all day...STRANGE!!! I'm just hoping I'm not next in line!
I'm off to bed because I'm never sure what is going to happen next around here.
Well, Thursday morning (of this week), as we were headed out the door to our co-op classes, Brynna threw up all over the carpet. She didn't act sick, didn't have a fever...but, none the less, vomit everywhere! I ran everyone into town, dropped Grant off at class, found a WONDERFUL mom to teach my class for me, drove home with Brynna, cleaned the carpet (ended up steam cleaning the entire living room, b/c once I get started I can't stop) and ran back into town to pick up Grant.
Everyone seemed fine all day and I assumed it was just a fluke thing. UNTIL, Thursday night when Grant woke up at 1:30am saying his tummy hurt. I let him come upstairs and sleep on the floor of my room...and he was up 3 different times throwing up...until about 3:00am. Then it was back to sleep and it has been like nothing happened since.
They have both been fine all day...STRANGE!!! I'm just hoping I'm not next in line!
I'm off to bed because I'm never sure what is going to happen next around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment