I know it's been FOREVER since I've blogged. I have things I should post, our first Christmas celebration of the season, putting up the tree, the first snow, the great neighbors I have that moved the snow, my new 'couponing' adventure, cute pictures of the kids...I just don't feel like it.
The days and weeks are ticking by (Christmas is NEXT weekend!!!!) and life is fine. No major issues, no big problems, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just feeling blah! I suppose that happens when your husband is on the other side of the planet. One of these days I'll get my act together and get the blog updated, for now...this is all I've got.
The days and weeks are ticking by (Christmas is NEXT weekend!!!!) and life is fine. No major issues, no big problems, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just feeling blah! I suppose that happens when your husband is on the other side of the planet. One of these days I'll get my act together and get the blog updated, for now...this is all I've got.
No comments:
Post a Comment