Well, we finally have the "do-it-yourself" hair cut story. We had been talking for weeks that Grant needs a hair cut. He has ONE girl in Winterset, Ashley, that he'll let cut his hair (I know, he's FOUR and has a "Hair Lady", whatever!)...well, Ashley, is on maternity leave. So, we just keep letting his hair grow.
The other day, I noticed a little chunk cut out from his hair. I asked him if he cut his own hair, he lied, HE LIED!?!?! After a long discussion, a little Bible reading and some more discussion, he agreed that lying was wrong and yes, he cut his hair. Why??? Well, because it was getting long. (Can't argue with that). I tried to "fix" it myself...it turned out okay, IF you don't look very close.
The other day, I noticed a little chunk cut out from his hair. I asked him if he cut his own hair, he lied, HE LIED!?!?! After a long discussion, a little Bible reading and some more discussion, he agreed that lying was wrong and yes, he cut his hair. Why??? Well, because it was getting long. (Can't argue with that). I tried to "fix" it myself...it turned out okay, IF you don't look very close.





No comments:
Post a Comment