We went trick or treating...TWICE!
Friday night we drove up to Ames and met the Vandewater cousins, the Welsh cousins, and an Army wife friend and kids. TEN kids trick or treating...it was fine, but I think most of the time we were strung out over the entire block :) Saturday night we went to Stuart with Aunt Tiffany and Owen. Three kids was a little more manageable.
Brynna sat in the wagon and ate a sucker most of the time and Grant was more excited about pulling the wagon in town then the candy :)
Grandma Cathy was along for both nights, we wore her out!!!
I'll post more pictures later, this is my last post for the night.
Brynna sat in the wagon and ate a sucker most of the time and Grant was more excited about pulling the wagon in town then the candy :)
Grandma Cathy was along for both nights, we wore her out!!!
I'll post more pictures later, this is my last post for the night.





Just for fun...here they are last year, in the same costumes!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment