I discovered a really cool blog that has some really fun and creative ideas...called Secrets of a Super Mommy. That blog was also linked to this blog. After browsing the two, I found an idea I liked and thought the kids would enjoy, and tried it.
Basically, you fill a bowl with water, throw in some toys, freeze...and let the kids try to get the toys out of the ice w/water, screw drivers, etc...sounds easy, not too messy, and harmless, right? Well, so I thought. THIS is what happened when I tried it!
Basically, you fill a bowl with water, throw in some toys, freeze...and let the kids try to get the toys out of the ice w/water, screw drivers, etc...sounds easy, not too messy, and harmless, right? Well, so I thought. THIS is what happened when I tried it!

Not so much, I didn't realize that the ice would expand and BREAK one of my favorite stoneware casserole dishes, ugh!
So, although I can hardly claim "Super Mommy" status, I did find a new, fun idea for my kids...so I get points for trying, right? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment