Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend at the Farm

Memorial Day Weekend at the Vandewater Farm has become a tradition. Hay rack rides, four wheelers, food, and fireworks were all a part of the fun!!!


Abby, Grant, and Maddy on the chair lift.


Going over the crick...Grant was scared at first, but must have thought he better do it since the girls did :)


Brynna must have thought we were "camping" again.


Brynna and Eddie playing in the Gator.


Cheese!!!


Abby, Maddy and Grant chasing the parachutes from the fireworks.


Sparklers!!!


Waiting for fireworks.
I didn't get a picture of Brynna during fireworks, but she didn't seem to mind them. She had two glow in the dark bracelets and was too busy taking those on and off her wrists and her sippy cup to be afraid. She would jump a little when a loud one went off, but then she'd go back to her bracelets. They were up until about 11:00/11:30 Saturday night...they were a total mess the next morning. I knew there was a reason I try so hard to keep us on schedule!

It was a wonderful weekend!



No comments: