We (well, Lee and Grant) decided to go camping on the Friday night of Memorial Day Weekend. It's times like these that I am SO thankful we live on 6 acres in the country. We have the most perfect camping spot, withing walking distance to our own beds, showers, toilets, and kitchen!!!
Daddy and Grant in front of their sleeping quarters :)(Grant's tent that he got for Christmas from Grandpa and Grandma V.)
Brynna would climb up into this chair and attempt to lie down. It was like she knew we were supposed to sleep outside :)In reality, once it was bedtime, Brynna and I went inside and slept in our own beds. Lee and Grant slept the entire night out in the tent. They read magazines with flashlights and had a fantastic time!
I am praising God for all of the memories we are making before the deployment!



No comments:
Post a Comment