maybe for Brynna, Lee probably wouldn't want Grant to have a doll! :) I'm not sure what I think of them. Kind of remind me of voodoo dolls! Just put lots of Lee pics around the house!
maybe a daddy doll for Brynna, and then Lee and Grant can pick out something special together to have while he is gone. You can go to the photo department at walmart or online and have a blanket made with Lee's pic on it, or a family pic or something? You can put pics on anything, make a countdown calendar with Lee's pics, or make cups, pillows, etc
Post gave away these dolls that were wearing ACU's and had a plastic cover over the face and you could put their picture in it. I can see if that is a standard thing or if you can order them. They were free and we got them during out deployment brief. Katelyn sleeps with hers every night. I have heard good things about those daddy dolls especially the ones that have a voice recorder in them and daddy records a little message. Enjoy your summer and I'll definitely be thinking about and praying for your family in the upcoming year! I know what you are going through! - Erin Johannes
3 comments:
maybe for Brynna, Lee probably wouldn't want Grant to have a doll! :) I'm not sure what I think of them. Kind of remind me of voodoo dolls! Just put lots of Lee pics around the house!
maybe a daddy doll for Brynna, and then Lee and Grant can pick out something special together to have while he is gone. You can go to the photo department at walmart or online and have a blanket made with Lee's pic on it, or a family pic or something? You can put pics on anything, make a countdown calendar with Lee's pics, or make cups, pillows, etc
Post gave away these dolls that were wearing ACU's and had a plastic cover over the face and you could put their picture in it. I can see if that is a standard thing or if you can order them. They were free and we got them during out deployment brief. Katelyn sleeps with hers every night. I have heard good things about those daddy dolls especially the ones that have a voice recorder in them and daddy records a little message. Enjoy your summer and I'll definitely be thinking about and praying for your family in the upcoming year! I know what you are going through! - Erin Johannes
Post a Comment