Monday, June 21, 2010

Alden High School Class of 1995!!!

AHS CLASS of '95 ROCKS!!!


We had our FIFTEENTH class reunion on Saturday night!!!!

It was SO much fun to hang out with everyone again, I forgot what a great class we had. It was kind of strange being back in Alden, where everyone knows you, but fun anyway!

The reunion was held at the Deer Shack and was BYOB, how "Alden" is that :) Anyway, we had a great turn out and had a great time. I was sad that Lee didn't get to come and meet everyone, but I'm not sure he would have thought it was quite as fun as I did. How do you explain listening to Vanilla Ice and Baby Got Back!?!?! It's an Alden (or old) thing, I guess :)
























Why is it that guys look pretty much the same (well, maybe a little less hair) and all of the girls have put on about 30 lbs??? NOT FAIR!!!


1 comment:

Steph said...

BYOB! love it! looks like a good turnout for a 15 year!