So, birthdays are not quite as exciting when you are 33 as when you are three! Needless to say, Grant was a little more excited about the birhtday "party" then I was. I think he just wanted cake, but hey, don't we all?
We had a great day! We went to Center Grove Orchard in Cambride, IA and then to Ames for Hickory Park and birthday cake!

LOVE this picture, Grant's smile is a little forced, but cute anyway!

Self-timer on the camera.

Yes, we almost had to call the fire department b/c Lee actually put 33 candles on my cake! They were the trick ones that kept relighting too...he took it outside eventually b/c of all the smoke!!!

I don't know how photographers do it...
we couldn't get everyone looking at the camera at the same time.
1 comment:
Oh Jess! I have it on my calendar and STILL forgot to send a card! Happy Birthday, you have much to celebrate! Looks like you had a nice day. Time to buy some birthday blue jeans?!?!
Post a Comment