Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brynna at 6 months...and other random photos.

Brynna is 6 months old today!!! I truly think this has been the fastest 6 months of my life! She is such a sweet pea and is learning more everyday...and maybe getting cuter too??? :)


Weight: 15.15lbs (between 50-75%)

Length: 26.5 inches(75%)




She is working on at least three new teeth. The top middle two and top left. OUCH!!!




THIS is why you never leave a baby in a BUMBO seat unattended!
This picture should be on the warning label!!!




Grant trying to quickly pick up all of HIS toys before Brynna gets them.



For all of you that were starting to think she was the "perfect" baby...NO green beans for Brynna! Notice big brother is even holding her hand to help her through it :)




Jack O' Lantern!!!




1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy 1/2 birthday to Brynna!! Whitney is trying to catch up to Owen, she is like 17lbs!! but not nearly as active as Brynna yet so hopefully she'll start to burn off some of that excess chub! I was just going to say, I can't believe Brynna still sits in her bumbo! And Whitney too is not a big fan of the green beans unless I put a little banana in there. Cute pics, and yes, I do think they get cuter every day!!