Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A few new pictures


Grant loved pushing Brynna around the yard in her stroller...he only tipped her over once :)




She even got to be part of the "line up."
I would have never let a three year old push Grant around the yard in a stroller...it's funny how relaxed you are with the second baby!




SQUASH....yummy!!!!
I cooked and pureed some of the squash we picked at Larry Joe and Jean's...how's that for "organic" :)
Brynna loved it! Her first food other than rice cereal.


4 comments:

Steph said...

Seriously, is she going to be relaxed and good about EVERYTHING she does? :) So she didn't even make a face to her first food?

Grant and his line up- funny! I was just thinking OMG you let Grant push Brynna around in a stroller!!! Did you follow him around or just let him go?

Jessica said...

I know, I just cannot believe how good she is...however, you have to remember that I have Grant too. I LOVE him, but he is NOT easy about ANYthing!!!!

I followed him around for awhile, then I sat on the swing set and let him push her around and around the swing set...that's when she tipped over :) I was looking at my phone and he tried to go through a patch of tall grass inbetween the trees...oh well, she was buckled in, I wasn't too worried.

Just wait, you'll be different with the next baby too :)

Jennifer Taylor said...

They are precious photos! It's neat how children can come from the same parents and be so different. I think about that as the oldest of four.

Unknown said...

they're so darn cute! hope to see you guys again soon! :)