Dear Brownies,
Thank you for being SO good that I cannot resist you no matter how hard I try. I was enjoying my new, smaller sized, jeans, but thanks to you, I’ll probably be back in my old favorites in no time.
Blissfully Baking,
Jessica
Dear President Obama,
Thank you for being so indecisive about the war in Afghanistan. It really makes an Army spouse feel great, when the unit gets alerted for deployment, that at least we have the POSSIBLE support from the administration to win the war.
Positively Patriotic,
Jessica
Dear Deer,
Thank you to the select few of you that grow large antlers and turn my husband into a forest dweller this time of year. I love dealing with two crabby kids, and getting dinner ready, by myself, in the evenings.
Suddenly Single Mom,
Jessica
Dear Bills,
Thank you for being such a regular, dependable thing in our life. Every month, no matter the circumstances, you are there! It doesn’t matter how often I pay you, you just keep coming back for more!
Cash Conscience,
Jessica
Dear House,
Thank you for continuing to get messy. No matter how hard I try to keep you clean and sparkling for my adoring family, you still look like a tornado just went through a Toys R Us store!
Constantly Cleaning,
Jessica
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Dear So and So...
I got this cute and fun idea from my sister-in-law, Stephanie (The Welsh Way of Life) who got the idea from one of her blogger friends. It is a fun way to thank "people" for the happenings in your life. So, Dear Bloggers, thank you for sharing ideas. Let's get on with this, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, isn't it!?! I can relate to ALL of them!
Post a Comment