Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Zac Brown Band!!!

Zac Brown Band was in Des Moines on November 19, and we.were.there!
I thought it was a GREAT concert (Lee has to compare everything to his beloved U2, so he thought it was okay) and we had fun being out with our neighbors, Kevin and Liz. We've known them for 5 years and this was the first time we'd gone out with NO kids!!!! We ate at Dos Rios before the concert (Lee doesn't like Mexican food or Dos Rios, oops!) and then walked to Wells Fargo Arena, it was COLD and WINDY.


TRYING to take a cute picture...not so cute with my lazy eye and Lee's, well, face.


This take isn't cute either...and Lee is making the same face.


Definitely, NOT cute.
(Maybe Mexican and country concerts just aren't his thing???)


Well, I look a little cuter :)


It was a sold out show and I'd see them again...and I'd pick them over U2 any day!
Sorry Lee (and Jon)!
:)





No comments: