Brynn wanted to be held the other day, but eventually I had to put her down so I could make lunch. I asked if she wanted Grant to hold her, she said yes :) Wish they got along this well ALL the time!!!
"Blessing Mix" I made for Grant's teachers at Thanksgiving.I got the idea from Pinterest. If you haven't been to that website yet...go!! When you have about 100 hours of free time...it sucks you in with all kinds of cute things from recipes, to crafts, to fun kid ideas, to fashion and hairstyles, to funny quotes, etc.
The birthday cake I made for Lee.Chocolate cake with peanut butter/chocolate frosting. PB and chocolate chips pressed into the side and Reece's Peanut Butter Cups chopped up on top!
It was good, but you need a BIG glass of milk on the side.
I'm annoyed bc I don't know WHY this picture is upside down????
I'm also annoyed because this is the ONLY picture I took!
Anyway, we had a wonderful time with great food. It's fun to see all the kids playing together...and the weather was so nice, we were able to be outside, without coats!!!
Homemade ice cream cake!I made this for Tiffany's birthday because Matt had to work and she and Owen didn't have plans. Besides, I always love an excuse to try a new cake recipe. Another idea from Pinterest!
No comments:
Post a Comment