Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We tried...


We TRIED something fun....FISH!


This is Bayou (Brynna's - she couldn't decide between "Buy Me" and "Buy You" so we made the decision for her) and Fish Stick (Grant's). I got them from WalMart and brought them home as a surprise for the kids. They were GREAT and a big hit, until the next morning when they were found still "sleeping" when the kids got up!

I went back to WalMart, they told me I needed to put some drops of "Start Right" into the water to get rid of the chlorine. So I bought 4 more small, $0.38 goldfish, and we tried again. Those 4 lasted about eight days...until I changed the water. YES, I remembered the drops in the new water, I don't know what happened, but we put the fish bowl away. I was starting to feel guilty for killing all the fish.

Hope Riley is safe :)

No comments: