Monday, October 3, 2011

What's for dinner?

I've been having some difficulty getting into a good routine. With Lee's return and then having two months off, Grant starting school, and then Lee going back to work, it's just been a whirlwind around our house. I used to have our meals planned a month at a time, carefully planned out to utilize leftovers and quickly compose shopping lists. Well, not so much lately....and I'm trying to get back to that.

Yesterday I cooked a whole chicken (in the crockpot - SO easy) for lunch after church. So, today I made chicken and noodles with HOMEMADE noodles!!!!!!!!! Yes, it was my first time making noodles...it took some time, but wasn't that difficult, and they were SO good!!!! I also used the broth from cooking some chicken last week. So, homemade broth and noodles...too bad I didn't have garden grown onions and carrots :(


The picture if from my phone, so it's bad...but you get the idea!


No comments: