Thursday, October 14, 2010

My birthday party in Ames

My MIL and FIL (Brian and Paula) hosted a birthday party for me last night! So, even though I'm turning THIRTY-FOUR, yikes, we had pizza, cake, and presents...what fun!!!



The beautiful cake from the bakery at The Cafe, thanks Jon!


I didn't plan for B and I to wear the same color, but I have noticed it happens often. I guess when I'm in the mood for a certain color that's how it goes! At least I didn't put Grant in pink too :)


Blowing out all 34 candles :)


Whitney and Brynna; SO fun that Wade and Steph are around for things now!!!!


Grant, Abby, Eddie, and Brynna watching a movie :)


There is ONE perk to having your husband deployed...you get spoiled on your birthday :)
Thanks to:
My SIL, Heather, who picked out my gift from Lee - a 3.5 hour spa visit (and free babysitting)!!!
My other SIL, Steph, who ordered me a pair of super cute boots!!!
My MIL for the cute "Army wife" gear ;)
Everyone else for your generous gifts...I'm saving for a new purse :)

Thanks for a great time!!!!


1 comment:

Steph said...

I dress Whitney and I in the same color unintentionally and I remember doing the same thing with Alaina. Hopefully Brynna keeps up the potty training for you. Whitney did so good for about two weeks and now she promptly says no if I ask if she wants to potty on the toilet. Toddlers!!