My second cake...made on SHORT notice, by Tiffany! We had dinner and cake at Matt and Tiff's on Friday night. Wade, Steph, and Whitney were there too.
My THIRD cake! Made by my friend, Anna...who delivered it to my house, unannounced, from Grimes the day before leaving for MS to see her hubby. LOVE her :)
Anna had her husband, a deploying soldier as well, ask Lee what my favorite flower was. Then she brought them out with the cake!
Out for dinner at the Mexican restaurant in Winterset. I put the kids to bed and then headed into town, pretty late for us old ladies, but it was fun!
So, despite Lee being gone...AND traveling over seas this weekend...it has been a pretty great weekend. I am truly blessed!!!
Thank you to everyone who made it special. I'm feeling a little bit spoiled.
So, despite Lee being gone...AND traveling over seas this weekend...it has been a pretty great weekend. I am truly blessed!!!
Thank you to everyone who made it special. I'm feeling a little bit spoiled.

No comments:
Post a Comment