Nothing too exciting today, but thought I'd give you all a quick update on us.
Grant is into taking pictures (thinking he may need his own "kid" camera, don't really want him using mine)...but anyway, he thinks it's pretty cool. Below is some of his work.
Grant is into taking pictures (thinking he may need his own "kid" camera, don't really want him using mine)...but anyway, he thinks it's pretty cool. Below is some of his work.
The computer, yep, Matt and Tiffany's blog...he keeps wanting to look at the tractor picture! Tiff, I told you that you would have to put the tractor away next time he came over :)Brynna is still her crazy, busy little self. She's learned how to give "kisses" (open mouth, slobbery kisses) and will do it over and over, she will take a few, wobbly steps by herself - mostly for Lee, I think she wants to impress Daddy, and she is starting to go from one piece of furniture to another without holding on IF they are close. I think actual walking is still a ways off, but she's got the idea AND the courage to do it! She is THE MESSIEST eater I have ever seen and she has learned how to stand up in her high chair, the little seat belt thing doesn't even really contain her...YIKES! I'm so surprised by how emotional and dramatic she is. Now, I KNOW that girls are more emotional than boys, I just didn't know it would start this early!!! WOW!!!
Lee has been keeping busy at work and trying to get answers on the upcoming deployment. All we really know is AT (annual training) in June and then mobilization sometime late summer. Not sure how we'll give details about the deployment due to security issues...maybe individual emails or a "generic" blog that Lee will update...we'll have to see when the time comes.
I'm not sure what I do all day but I am BUSY! I guess between diapers, bottles, snacks, playing cars, coloring, reading books, cooking, grocery shopping, and keeping a (somewhat) clean house there isn't much time for anything else. I LOVE my Tuesday night Bible study and the girls that are there. I try to get a little time each day to dive into God's word and figure out exactly what He wants this crazy life of ours to look like.
Hope you all are well and I look forward to getting out of the house and visiting some of you when hibernation (aka winter) is over!
Lee has been keeping busy at work and trying to get answers on the upcoming deployment. All we really know is AT (annual training) in June and then mobilization sometime late summer. Not sure how we'll give details about the deployment due to security issues...maybe individual emails or a "generic" blog that Lee will update...we'll have to see when the time comes.
I'm not sure what I do all day but I am BUSY! I guess between diapers, bottles, snacks, playing cars, coloring, reading books, cooking, grocery shopping, and keeping a (somewhat) clean house there isn't much time for anything else. I LOVE my Tuesday night Bible study and the girls that are there. I try to get a little time each day to dive into God's word and figure out exactly what He wants this crazy life of ours to look like.
Hope you all are well and I look forward to getting out of the house and visiting some of you when hibernation (aka winter) is over!



No comments:
Post a Comment