Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cabin Fever!!!

Not much to report from the Madison County Vandewater's. Too much snow, too cold, and no end in sight :( We're trying to keep busy in the house, Grant has already gone crazy and I don't think I'm too far behind him!!!

Dreaming of a hot, sandy beach...still dreaming...



This is Grant's "puzzle board" a piece of sturdy plastic so he can do puzzles on the carpet. It also works as a "ride" for Brynna, I guess :) Grant pushes her all over the floor while she sits on the puzzle board and plays with her toy.


After church on Sunday, look at that wild hair!


Lee may have the worst case of cabin fever.
They made bird feeders...poor guys, no birds have even came near them yet.

Making pine cone bird feeders, MESSY!


Brynna's turtle from Grandma Cathy at Christmas. She liked it, until she fell off, now she will NOT get on, but she'll stand next to it and dance...when Grant is not hogging it.


She loves the walker, she's fast too!


1 comment:

Steph said...

Too funny!!! Whitney has a walker, but we've spoiled her and hold her hands and walk her and now she thinks that is the ONLY way to walk, I can't get her to walk behind her walker now. Is B close to walking on her own?