






I'm not sure what to think right now, my little guy is at SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thankful, sad, nervous, excited, proud...and a million other feelings. I think right now, I'm mostly thankful that Grace Christian Academy is in Winterset and that we are able to send him there. He has a small class (7 kids) and is at school with teachers and other students that love God and will reinforce what we are teaching at home. What a blessing!
Counting down the hours until 12:00 (yes, he only goes 1/2 days).
I'm thankful, sad, nervous, excited, proud...and a million other feelings. I think right now, I'm mostly thankful that Grace Christian Academy is in Winterset and that we are able to send him there. He has a small class (7 kids) and is at school with teachers and other students that love God and will reinforce what we are teaching at home. What a blessing!
Counting down the hours until 12:00 (yes, he only goes 1/2 days).
No comments:
Post a Comment