Lee and Grant went turkey hunting last Friday, April 23. Lee woke him up at 5:15am and they went out...in the pouring rain! They had to ride the 4-wheeler, then walk into the blind. They were all set up in lawn chairs and Grant had all his hunting stuff packed in a back pack; his binoculars, head lamp, snacks, drink, and gun :) They sat for awhile and Lee decided to make them some hot chocolate (thinking Grant would get bored, Lee had brought lots of stuff to do)...just as Lee was setting up the stove, a turkey started toward the blind. Lee was able to put Grant's hearing protection on and then shoot the turkey, all while Grant watched! Grant looked at Lee and said, "I think it's dead!" But, he had to shoot with his gun twice, just to make sure!
I'm not sure who was more excited about their first hunting trip, Lee or Grant!!!!
I'm not sure who was more excited about their first hunting trip, Lee or Grant!!!!
1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment