We had a GREAT (and crazy whirlwind) birthday party, despite the cold and wet weather!!!! Lots of family and friends came to celebrate with us...and most of them were in the house at one time because it was cold out! But, we dealt with it and made it work. We colored Lightning McQueen posters, watched some of the CARS (what else?) movie, played with CARS vehicles, had great food (corn dogs and bagel bites for the kids and croissant deli sandwiches for the adults), had fun with the cakes, opened TOO MANY presents, and then had a hay ride in spite of the weather!

Brynna's cake!
Yes, I made it...but I think I'm done with the cake decorating thing...the bakery ones are SO much easier :)

Grant's cake! Lightning McQueen for the SECOND year, that's what he wanted!

Brynna's outfit...LOVE it!

Grant riding his Gator...not sure if he let anyone else ride???

5 of the 10 kids at the party...YES, they are eating in the living room...YES, Lee survived :)

Our little cuties and their birthday cakes.

She dug right in...I love Grant's face, he was SO excited for her.

She wanted some of Grant's cake too, I guess.

Opening gifts..she has hair bows in one hand and is taking the shoes from me :)

Hay ride!

Grant releasing the balloons after the party!
What a wonderful, crazy, fun day!! I feel SO blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children!!!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17a
No comments:
Post a Comment