I have been busy this week and not just being Mom. I completed the Iowa Firearms Safety Training Program for Madison County. This course is required in order to obtain a permit to carry a concealed weapon. It consisted of 4 hours of classroom instruction and qualifying with a handgun. I've had people look at me like I'm a little crazy for wanting to carry a concealed weapon, but I want to be prepared for whatever situation may happen in this crazy world of ours...now I can protect my babies!!!
Notice the 100% score on both the written test AND the range qualification!!!!There were two of us in the course that got 100% on both tests and we were the first two the county deputy had ever had do that.
Even the guys at the range were impressed by my shooting :)I don't understand why men are surprised by a woman that can shoot??
No comments:
Post a Comment