We made it after a TWELVE hour drive!!!
The kids did very well, Grant ate snacks, watched movies, napped a little (very little), and asked A LOT of questions :) Brynna slept a lot, talked a little, and fussed (a little), overall, I can't complain!
We are in a small family suite. Basically, one bedroom w/two full size beds, a living room w/a fold out loveseat (twin size bed), a SMALL kitchenette (microwave, mini fridge, two burners, and a tiny sink) and a bathroom.
The kids slept fine last night once we got them settled down. Brynna fell asleep easy (I was surprised since she slept a lot while driving) and Grant slept fine, but didn't want to fall asleep. I'm sure we'll adjust...just in time to come home :)
Lee's class started today at 7:00am. I took the kids outside this morning, Grant had some energy that needed to be expended :) We explored the indoor pool which is next door to our lodging, the playground right outside, and the gazebo/lawn area.
On the agenda this afternoon: finding the PX (Post Exchange) and the commissary...or the shopping area and the grocery store in civillian speak :)
I don't have any pictures to post b/c our camera is not working and Grandpa Brian needed their extra camera back, so we couldn't bring it with us. Debating whether or not to buy one while here...we'll see.
1 comment:
So jealous of your good little traveler and sleeper!
Have fun!
Post a Comment