Monday, April 4, 2011

Best and Worst of G and B

We have good days and bad days....
well, with these two it's more like good minutes and bad minutes :)



Sleeping is good :)
Yes, he fell asleep on his 4-wheeler magazine.

Different day, same outfit...he doesn't nap daily anymore, but often needs it,
so if I can get him to be STILL for a few minutes, he's usually out.


Getting along...GOOD!!!

SHE picked out her clothes, but she's smiling so it's all good!


She is MAD because I took the baby powder away from her!?!?!?


GRUMPY!!!!!

In all fairness, Grant has bad days too...however, when he acts up it's not quite as cute as when she does it. I know, not fair, but a 4 yr old (ALMOST 5) being naughty is a lot different than a 1 yr old (ALMOST 2) being naughty...as far as the cute factor goes.

No comments: