I know, I know I'm WAY behind on blogging, AGAIN!!! I'll try to get slowly caught up.
The week before Christmas the kids and I were going stir crazy. So, we took a "trip" up to Ames. We spent the night at Uncle Wade, Aunt Steph, and "Baby" Whitney's house. I always HATE spending the night away from home, but it went okay. Grant slept on the couch and Brynn and I slept in their spare bed. They/we didn't got to bed until 10:00pm so I didn't get much complaining when I said it was bed time. B did okay sleeping with me, but she is EVERYWHERE when she sleeps, I was afraid she was going to roll right out of bed...multiple times!
The next day the kids spent the day with Grandpa Brian and Grandma Paula so I could finish up my Christmas shopping.
The week before Christmas the kids and I were going stir crazy. So, we took a "trip" up to Ames. We spent the night at Uncle Wade, Aunt Steph, and "Baby" Whitney's house. I always HATE spending the night away from home, but it went okay. Grant slept on the couch and Brynn and I slept in their spare bed. They/we didn't got to bed until 10:00pm so I didn't get much complaining when I said it was bed time. B did okay sleeping with me, but she is EVERYWHERE when she sleeps, I was afraid she was going to roll right out of bed...multiple times!
The next day the kids spent the day with Grandpa Brian and Grandma Paula so I could finish up my Christmas shopping.

No comments:
Post a Comment