Lee was in Wisconsin fishing Lake Michigan this past weekend, so I took the kids and headed to my Mom's. We stayed plenty busy!

Grant made some new friends while shopping!

He got to ride the pony. It took him a little while to warm up to her, but he enjoyed it.

I think he liked leading her around the best.

Relaxin'

Brynna hanging out with Mack

Grant loved the big wheel, even though he couldn't reach the peddles.

Trying to catch the cats

Picking green beans

Brynna in her sun hat

Grant was exhausted and in bed by 7:30 Saturday night.
1 comment:
The shopping picture is funny. I bet your mom had a blast with you guys there. I like how Grant is sleeping with one of his cars!
Yeah, you'll have to come down here to see us. With the way Whitney is in her car seat we're not going anywhere any time soon! I hope she gets better before too long.
Post a Comment