As you know, Lee was deployed to DC in late January. He was home for about 5 days, and then left for Ft. Knox, Kentucky for his Captain's Career Course. He is currently still at Ft. Knox and should be back by this weekend.
I'm not trying to complain, but what a long month it has been!!! When Lee is gone for long periods of time, Grant and I both tend to get a little crabby. God designed two parent families for a reason...
We have been keeping busy with weekly Bible Study, library visits, and trips into DM to run errands. Plus, the weather the last few days has been gorgeous, so we've even gotten some outside play time in! Grant keeps asking when Daddy is going to bring the truck home...and just this morning he was demanding to play with Daddy NOW!
While I am thankful for Lee's job and all that it means, I'm ready for my husband to be home!
1 comment:
He will be home soon! Good thing thre are no long term deployments on the horizon (knock on wood!) It would be a challenge with Grant and a new baby.
Post a Comment